Conditions for submitting a claim to the product
- The time for filing claims for private individuals is 24 months from the handover of the product. In the case of legal entities, the manufacturer’s warranty period is used.
- During the claim submission period, the Consumer has the right to repair the product free of charge. If the fault is due to the fault of the manufacturer, all material and manufacturing faults and the cost of labor and spare parts are covered.
- The basis for submitting claims is the document proving the purchase.
- The claim does not cover instruction in the use of the product, adjustment, maintenance, cleaning, restoration to a commercial appearance or the elimination of defects caused by failure to follow the instructions for use.
- The right to submit claims does not extend to damages incurred during transport after the product has been handed over to the buyer.
- Ecoscooter does not eliminate defects that appeared during the right to claim free of charge, if it is caused by:
* from software errors installed in the device;
* from normal wear and tear;
* improper use or maintenance (including if the device has been repaired or maintained by a person not authorized by the manufacturer);
* of damage, replacement or removal of the serial number, control sticker or marking sticker of the device and/or part;
* defects notified to the customer by Ecoscooter before purchasing the device;
* from external factors. External factors include, among other things, lightning, non-compliant electrical voltage and electrical voltage fluctuations, moisture, liquid, mechanical injuries, etc.
* the product does not work due to the fault of the owner, as a result of improper operation, failure to follow the user manual, or if the defects were caused by careless storage, maintenance or overloading of the product.
- Ecoscooter relies on expertise (diagnostics) performed by an authorized representative of the manufacturer to determine liability. If, as a result of the examination, it turns out that the defects are caused by the factors listed above, but the device can be repaired, the
- Consumer has the option of ordering a paid repair. A device with liquid/moisture damage and/or mechanical damage will continue to be subject to repair only for a fee.
- An expert’s fee must be paid for the examination (diagnostics) performed on the device if Ecoscooter is not responsible for eliminating the defect that has appeared on the device and it is not possible to repair the device. The Consumer must also pay the examination fee if the device is not found to be defective as a result of the examination (diagnostics) and the device meets the manufacturer’s technical requirements.
The private customer does not have to pay the expertise fee during the first six months from the date of purchase.
- If the consumer does not agree with Ecoscooter’s position, the consumer must prove that:
* it is a deficiency (on the basis of an expert assessment);
* the defect or its cause existed at the time of handover of the device;
* Ecocooter is responsible for the shortage.
- If Ecscooter has provided a sales guarantee for the device, then Ecoscooter guarantees the elimination of defects in accordance with the conditions of the sales guarantee.
- To use the right to submit a claim, you must contact Ecoscooter by e-mail – email@example.com or phone 56656080, and you will be instructed how to proceed with the product in question.
- In addition to the rights arising from the right to submit a claim, the buyer also has all other rights arising from EV legislation.